1. The agreement to pay Broxtowe Borough Council for a Garden Waste Collection Service covers a period of one year, 1st April through to the 31st March inclusive. Full payment will apply irrespective of joining date.
2. There will be no refunds.
3. Payment covers supply and ongoing maintenance of the container.
4. Garden waste will only be collected in bins supplied by the Council; these remain the property of Broxtowe Borough Council and are for garden waste use only.
5. Residents moving to another address; the brown-lidded bin(s) are non-transferable and remain registered to the address for which the subscription was originally purchased.
6. If the bin(s) contain non-compostable waste they will not be serviced. Recurrent contamination may result in the bin and service being removed with no refund.
7. After payment residents will be sent a payment sticker(s). The sticker(s) should be fixed to a clean area on the back of the bin(s) below the handles. Please present the bin(s) so sticker(s) can be seen from the road.
8. If the sticker becomes detached or lost then email Broxtowe for a replacement using the contact details located on the right.