1. The agreement to pay Broxtowe Borough Council for a Garden Waste Collection Service covers a period of one year, 1st April through to the 31st March inclusive. Full payment will apply irrespective of joining date.
2. There will be no refunds.
3. Payment covers supply and ongoing maintenance of the container.
4. Garden waste will only be collected in bins supplied by the Council; these remain the property of Broxtowe Borough Council and are for garden waste use only.
5. Residents moving out of the borough should leave all bins in situ as these remain the property of Broxtowe Borough Council. If moving within the borough should you wish to take the brown-lidded bin with you please contact us so your subscription can be registered to your new address.
6. If the bin(s) contain non-compostable waste they will not be serviced. Recurrent contamination may result in the bin and service being removed with no refund.
7. After payment residents will be sent a payment sticker(s). The sticker(s) should be fixed to a clean area on the back of the bin(s) below the handles. Please present the bin(s) so sticker(s) can be seen from the road.
8. If the sticker becomes detached or lost then contact the garden waste team using the contact details provided.